Monday 11 October 2010

So Far

I have now got to the stage where all the main features of the model are created apart from the ears. I wanted to get to this stage as early as possible to leave plenty of time making those adjustments that will hopefully make the model actually look like me. I have also added the glasses to the model that I made separately.

I still have a lot of adjustments to make in the model particularly around the mouth and eyelids. Also the shape of the head needs adjustments as there are random bumps throughout. I now have the challenge of creating the dreaded ear which I will look to get completed as soon as possible so I can get on to the materials creation. Ive always believed that the textures make or break a 3D model so I want as much time as possible to get it as good as it can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment