Sunday 3 October 2010

Reaction to the Brief

The brief for the first part of Virtual Environments module is to create a 3D version of my own face and head using the spline modelling technique. As with all new techniques it will no doubt prove to be a challenge however I always enjoy learning new ways to produce models. Looking at a picture of my own face for 5 weeks however will have its obvious annoyances, no doubt I wont look in a mirror for a few weeks after the module is completed.

Update: Having watched the first few videos and skimming through the later ones this project is no small task. There is a very high level of detail within the model and doing many of the processes for the first time will mean many mistakes and problems. The sooner I get started with drawing the topology lines the more time I have to hopefully overcome these inevitable problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment